WELCOME

Hello friends! Please, come in take a seat. Let me get you a warm beverage and we'll talk. Green chair studio is my heart and passion. Photographing your personal bit of heaven --- your wedding.. your child or your pet --- is a gift to me daily. Would you like to meet in person for lattes to discuss your session needs/wants/desires? Pop on over to the website give me a shout and we'll calendar merge. By the way, I love hearing from you, so whether you are just stopping by, or are a loyal reader...leave a little comment. Hearing from you makes my day crispy and fresh!

Friday, November 5, 2010

what i see










me. age 5. reminder. seriousness is overrated


The Last Flower by James Thurber, one of my first treasured thrift store finds at aprox age 6.


kitty!


g'pa: his youth and childhood watch over me while I work


some have asked...and yes..this is my b + n kitchen/reading nook


the two orange kitties that inspired the, 'orange kitten lounge' bobo my first boy...23 years since he past, still miss him + the orange kitten magnet I found while shopping in Manzanita. oh... And my books...most have been with me from age 6 or 7...but I still love children's books and am always on the lookout for new ones.


.breakfast.


thank you p + b



my furr boys - 14yrs old now. brothers from the same litter. been with me from 6wks old. I can't imagine life without them.



I was asked the other day, 'tell me, what do you see?' Now, I spend everyday 'seeing', it's what I do. But I wondered....have I been seeing for me or for someone else? The line on that gets blurry. The question moved me.

So today when the sunlight pushed past the dirty window panes into my apartment, resting sweetly by me as I ate breakfast...

I explored.

These things surround my days. These things bring a smile to my heart...

I share them with you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this post! Absolutely in love! And of course handsome kitty boys add to the love affair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it feeling like home? I love the table! congrats....love you love you love you....

    ReplyDelete